Healthtechnextgen.com is a website covering the conference HealthTech:NextGeneration. The conference has been held in San Francisco, California, and has been about the usage of IT in healthcare and healthtech startups that help the industry advance in technological direction to benefit us all.
More specifically, the event covered topics and questions such as:
- Where are Tomorrow’s Healthcare Technologies coming from? Corporate America, Small Business, International Development?
- How will Cloud Technology assist Healthcare Professionals?
- Can these Technologies be implemented by Major Healthcare Organizations & Small Physician Communities alike?
- Who will carry & house these Technologies? Government Agencies, Corporate IT Departments, Insurance Conglomerates, Physicians, Nurses…Patients?
- How will Corporate profitability and immediate Patient needs merge into an efficient Healthcare Industry for the Future?
- What will the cost be to Patients, Providers, Financial Institutions and Government?
Besides including speakers and guests from top Silicon Valley startups and the healthtech industry, it included panelists such as:
- Andrew Malcolm – Marketing Director, Skype
- Carladenise Edwards – President & CEO, Cal eConnect
- Nam D. Vo – Senior Director, Oracle Health Sciences
- Sajid Ahmed – Director, Health information Technology: L.A. Care Health Plan eHealth Strategy, HITEC-LA
- Greg Caressi – Sr. VP Healthcare & Life Sciences, Frost & Sullivan
- Paul Hofmann – VP Research, SAP Labs
- Dr. Enoch Choi – Partner, Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF)
- Sarah Molina – Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Gregory Franklin – Deputy Director, State of CA (CTA)
- Shadaab Kanwal – Dir. Clinical Informatics at UCLA
- Piyush Malik – Program Director, IBM Global Business Services
- Jaime Ferguson – Vice President, Kaiser Permanente Health IT Strategy & Policy
- Anwer Khan – Director, Deloitte Consulting, Life Sciences and Health Care – Technology
- David Sayen – Administrator, US Department of Health & Human Services
People that attended or were recommended to attend were:
- Healthcare Executives & Consultants
- Healthcare Providers, including Physicians and Nurses
- IT Executives, Consultants & Professionals
- Medical & Technology Entrepreneurs
- IT & Healthcare Support Industry Vendors
- Policy makers
- Medical Administrators, Directors and Managers
|“Thank you for putting together an informative conference and for including us…Until next time.”|
|– Dr. Priti SahaiChief Strategy Officer, CalHIPSO|
|“Congratulations on a successful event and one that I do not think will be forgotten very soon. I can confidently say that the sessions were insightful, engaging and thought-provoking.”|
|– Mike CuestaDirector of Marketing, CareCloud|
|“I had a great time. and found the conference very informative and engaging. I would gladly encourage others in Health Tech to attend next year.”|
|-Matthew DouglassVP Engineering, Practice Fusion|
Leave a Reply